
So I've been thinking a lot lately about Olivia and her siblings. Long story why.....The top picture is the first time we met her siblings, about one month after we got Olivia. Anyways, her siblings are all getting close to getting their adoptions finalized (all will be done by the end of this month). Her oldest brothers parents are willing to have contact, but unfortunately they live in Northern California. Her other sister and brother only live about 20 minutes from us, and there family at this time wants no contact, which I think is really sad. I really miss all of them, I grew to love them, as we would have weekly visits with them.

They are all sweet kids, and it is so sad that their family had to get torn apart. Though I will not regret for a second Olivia coming into our lives and into our family. So, I have attached some pictures of them all together. Most people think Olivia and JJ look the most alike (he is the youngest boy). I think they do too, especially in the picture with the two of them and Dan...both have that same serious look. What do you think?


4 comments:
It's always the little ones who suffer the most, isn't it? Adults suffer, too, but the little ones can't understand.
I'm glad they are going to loving homes, but such a shame on the "no contact".
Aunt L.
I hope your family has a Happy Thanksgiving!
So sad to hear that the one family wants no contact, I guess I could understand that though. Althogh I'm sure the Lord will somehow find a way for them to be together when they get older.
That's good that you want to keep in touch with them. She'll want to know her brothers & sister when she's older I'm sure. Hopefully, they'll be able to have a relationship someday.
Post a Comment