Saturday, November 1, 2008

2 Years and counting.....

Today we have had Olivia for exactly 2 years! My how the time has flown! We love her so much, and are so blessed to have her in our family. She is an amazing little girl that has been through a lot. It's hard to believe how much she has grown over the past couple years, and how much us and everyone that knows her has grown to love her more and more. We can't wait for the days and years ahead and the time we get to spend with our little girl. Directly below is a picture of her exactly a year ago today.Below is a picture of her sleeping today, and a picture of her sleeping exactly 2 years ago. She sure has grown! I know I take a lot of pictures of her sleeping, but they are just so precious also!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

She's so precious! I'm so happy for your family!

Jaime said...

Time sure flies!!

The six of us! said...

Wow 2 years already?! It was fun to see you guys too!