So, I've noticed my posts have been slacking a bit on here. I have discovered a new website....Facebook.com. It is way too fun! I have found so many relatives and friends from high school, junior high, elementary it is crazy! Most of which I haven't seen or talked to in years, especially since we live so far away from most of them. Anyways, it has been so fun catching up with old friends and seeing how everyone is doing. Also, there are some of the silliest groups I've ever heard of that you can join, and fun things you can do. So.....if any of you who aren't already on it decide to join, look me up!
2 comments:
I'm the opposite Melissa. I got a facebook account months ago and I never check it, I don't know how to do anything on it, I"m terrible. However, I spend what small computer time I have blogging, I'm much better at that.
Haven't really checked that out yet. I can barely keep up with my blog. But I've heard it's a good way to get a hold of people.
Post a Comment