
Last weekend we went to SeaWorld again!! We got to see so much that we didn't make it to last time, and do what we loved last time again! This time there were so few people there we didn't even have to wait in line to ride the coaster "Journey to Atlantis" so Dan and I took turns riding it. When I got back the first time, there was still no one in line, so I got to go again! It was great! While we took turns on that ride, Olivia loved watching the baby Killer whales swim around. We also got to see the Arctic animals this time. We also saw fish (Olivia loved the huge ones!) and lots of other interesting animals like the anemone.


My favorite of the day though was petting the Stingrays and Bat Rays. They felt so cool! For those of you who have never touched one, they feel really soft and velvety, yet slimy at the same time. It was way fun! The movie is a bit long, but you can see the fins come up and it is way cool!
We also got to see the Clydesdales, which I had never seen before! They are huge! Olivia had the chance to pet one, but I think their size scared her...can't imagine why :-).

We also went and saw the Shamu show again. Olivia loved putting her hands together and saying "Shamu, Shamu" so he gets the audience wet. She didn't say "Shamu", but sure got her hands going. Now if I say that at home just for fun, she gets all excited!

We ended up spending the whole day there, from opening to close. What a fun day!
1 comment:
Melissa that sounds like so much fun! I bet Shelby would absolutely love Sea World too. Too bad we don't live in California.
Post a Comment