Thursday, December 4, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree!

The top picture is of Olivia posing while we were fluffing the Christmas tree!

So we finally decorated our tree. We debated for a while even putting our full size one up at all because we are going to Utah for Christmas, and we weren't sure how Olivia would do with the ornaments. But, we decided to go for it! She enjoyed helping me "fluff" the tree during the day, then she helped Dan with the lights. Mostly just stepped on them as he was trying to put them up, but she was loving it! She had a blast decorating the tree, though after a few ornaments she realized it was more fun to get the ornaments out and give them to Dan or me to put on the tree. So far she's been pretty good with it, though for the first few days I found ornaments in random places around the house. So, all the found ones get moved up to the top of the tree.
We also had our annual Christmas Party with our Foster Family agency on Monday. It was at Chuck-E-Cheese's this year. Olivia had fun, though she didn't like any of the rides. She just wanted to run around and have fun. They had a raffle, and I won a huge poinsettia!! It is beautiful! Also, below is a wreath that I made. I made it a few years ago, but it is so cute I figured I might as well show it off a bit.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

It all looks great! I'm sure Olivia is loving it. Glad you guys get to come to Utah for Christmas!:)

The ShuFamily said...

love her posinf pic. what a cute little face!