Thursday, August 14, 2008

Toilet Time

Unfortunately, this is not a post about the beginnings of potty training for Olivia, though I do see it in her future. :-) No, she discovered for the first time today how much fun the toilet can be. While I was in the other bathroom, she was in the Master bathroom playing in the toilet. I found out what she was doing, because she was not shy at all about showing me when I came out. She was dipping her hands in the toilet, then wiping them in her hair. (The front of her hair was soaking wet!) Then she wiped her hands down her face and on her mouth. Then she would do it again. Talk about nasty! Needless to say, she got a bath after that. I'm sure this won't be the last time she does this, so I better keep my eyes on her even closer now! And there are no pictures, I was too suprised to take any. Maybe next time.............

3 comments:

Jaime said...

YUCK! We have been dealing with this as well...

Michele said...

Hey, us too. I can't tell you how many times I have found Shelby in the bathroom, playing in the toilet, hands on face and in mouth and all. It totally disgusted me. I kept waiting for her to get sick but she never did, thankfully. We ended up having to shut the door all the time for a while and now she doesn't really go in there much when it's open.

Melanie said...

LOL, that's hilarious! From my point of view anyway:) good luck keeping her out of it.