Friday, August 1, 2008

OLIVIA- Happy Birthday to you!

Olivia is 2 years old today! (Also, I looked on the family calendar and noticed it is my sister-in-law Jaime's birthday also- so happy birthday to you too!). I can't believe how time flies. She is growing so fast, and is cute as ever. The picture on the left is shortly after we got her, 21 months ago, and the picture on the right was taken today. I will be posting more tomorrow as we are doing her party then. It will be small, but hopefully big on fun! I took some pictures of her very late last night, and the light from the camera woke her up a bit. She was born at 12:47 am! We also got to go pick up Grandma Welling from the airport today. She is going to be staying with us for about 11 days. We are so excited to have her here, and very excited she was able to come on Olivia's birthday!! For dessert after Olivia's favorite dinner (which consisted of Grandma's Macaroni, Sweet potatoes, and bread) we went to Baskin Robbin's to get her free birthday ice cream. She had strawberry and banana ice cream, and absolutely loved it!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Happy birthday, Olivia! What a photogenic little girl!

Jaime said...

Happy birthday Olivia!!:)