Sunday, August 24, 2008

OLIVIA & RICHARD












I haven't posted for a while, nothing too exciting has happened. Also, the kids are keeping me way busy! I have some free time today while they are napping, so I'm just putting up some cute pictures I have taken recently of both of them. Richard is now 8 1/2 months old. He is crawling around everywhere, and exploring everything. He has been a lot happier since he could do this. He loves to play with Olivia's toys, and chews on anything he can get his hands on. He really seems to like balls, and rolls them all around on the floor then chases after them. Olivia is really into coloring right now. She wants to color at least once every day. So far she does good staying on the paper, though one day she got so excited she colored on the table, then came in the kitchen to see me. On the way, she stopped and colored on the floor. She also loves her babies, and one has to go with us everywhere we go. But, it helps keep her occupied, so that's a good thing. Ok, enjoy the pictures!

No comments: