I am seriously behind in blogging- obviously! Last month Olivia and I took a 1 1/2 week vacation to Utah. We flew, and it was Olivia's first time. She did great! Well, I don't want this to be a novel, so I'm just going to post a few of my favorite pictures, highlighting SOME, not all, of our activities. Sorry I can't do them all, or write about all we did. But, enjoy what's here. Olivia also got her first haircut on the trip, but that will be a separate post.
Here is Olivia on her first airplane ride:

Hanging out with Grandpa Welling, Grandma Jenkins, Grandma Laura, Grandpa Jenkins.

Me with all my siblings, their spouses/girlfriend, kids and my Mom, Grandpa Ladle, and my Aunt Sharlene.

Bryce, Scott, Michelle, me at Lagoon. We had an awesome day riding all the rides! It has been about 10 years since I was last there, and they have some great new rides!

One of our favorites was the Bumper Cars. We rode it a total of 19 TIMES, and my brother Scott rode it a bit more while we rode other rides that make him sick.

Olivia and Jordan working.....

Scott helping Olivia learn to ride the tricycle. She did great!

My dear friend Shantel and Olivia at the park. Just for the record, Shantel and I have been friends since we were in Kindergarten.

Taking Grandma's to lunch at Jake's-Over-the-Top. Can't go to Utah without stopping there. Here is Grandma Heiner, Olivia, Grandma Welling.

Olivia hanging out with a few of her darling Heiner cousins. Gabe, AJ, Bree, Olivia, Matea.

Olivia sleeping. We had her a little blow-up bed, but she much preferred to sleep by the door, just as she does at home. Every night she would pull this soft blanket off the bed, put it by the door, and sleep on it. So precious! And of course her baby had to be nearby as well.

At the park with cousins: Jordan, Olivia, Savannah. Check out these huge leaves that Grandma Welling found!

Walking home from the park. Savannah and Olivia holding hands (as they did most the trip), Bryce, Grandma Welling, Jordan, Michelle.

We had such a good time, but of course missed Dan who was home working on our house. Thanks so much to my Dad and Laura, and to Scott and Michelle for opening up their homes to us. We sure enjoyed staying with you! And to everyone we saw on the trip (or those we missed) we love all of you and hope to see you all again at Christmas, and some sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment