Happy Father's Day to all the DAD's out there! I would like to focus this post on three Dads that are very special to me. First, my DAD! He has always been very supportive of me, and always gives me good advice. Some advice that comes to mind that he gave me I use often, especially with raising Olivia. It is, "Don't start something you don't want to continue." That has helped me a lot. He also is willing to take time off to spend time with me when we come up to Utah to visit. He also has taken time off to come see us in CA for various things. Twice to help do the electrical on our house, and once to see me graduate from college. All of those times have really meant a lot to me. He is also a fun grandpa to Olivia. He loves to tease her and play with her. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!




Next I will focus on a DAD I am very close to, also known as my husband. He is such a great dad to Olivia, she couldn't ask for a better dad. He loves to play with Olivia, make her laugh, and loves to let her help him do things, even if that means they take a bit longer to do. She gets so excited when he comes home from work everyday. Also, if we are ever out shopping and she sees a white truck like his, she starts saying "Daddy, daddy!" So cute! We love you Dan/Daddy!



Last, but definitely not least, is my father-in-law, Dan's DAD! He has been such a great support to us, and I can see some of his great qualities in Dan as well. He is willing to help us out when needed, and loves all of his kids and grandkids very much. He is really cute and loving to Olivia. He is a very hard worker as well. We LOVE YOU!


No comments:
Post a Comment