Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all, and especially to the mom's in my life. First of all, my mom. She is always there to listen to me, and I call her a lot!! She is willing to take time off work, pay for tickets, and come to see us twice a year here in California. She is always willing to offer advice when I want it, and lends an ear to listen when I don't. She is so kind and loving, and a great grandma as well! I love you mom!Next is my step-mom. Though I think of her also as a dear friend. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. She has not tried to take the place of my mom, but is always there for me as well. She has taken me and my brothers in and loved us as her own. She is such a sweet grandma to Olivia as well. We love you!Next is my mother-in-law. She is great! She has a great sense of humor, and is so fun to talk to! I loved when her and my father-in-law came out last year and we got to spend some one-on-one time together. She works hard, and seems to always be spending time with family and grandkids. She is a fun grandma as well, and we love her very much!And to all the other moms (friends, sister-in-law's, Aunts, Grandma's, Cousins, etc.) out there who we love, the list would be to long to mention all of you, but we are thinking of you today as well.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

The six of us! said...

Hope you had a great day !!!