Saturday, October 25, 2008

We made it....I think :-)

So it has now been 9 days since Olivia got weaned from her binkie. It has been quite an adventure, not as easy as we thought! She cried for the first few days anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1 hour at nap and again at night. Then starting this past Tuesday she would not take a nap. I would leave her for at least 1 hour, and she would not sleep. So, you can imagine how happy she was later in the day! Today, she finally took a nap again, and the past few days she hasn't been crying when we lay her down, or only cries for a few minutes. So, I think we made it. Yeah!

2 comments:

The ShuFamily said...

i remember when halle had to say bye to her beloved binky... yea, you made it!

Michele said...

Oh, I bet you are so relieved to have that over with! Good job sticking through it.