Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Looking back (but not far) JULY 5, 2008 OLIVIA'S SEALING





Ok, so my good friend Melanie informed me we are really lacking pictures and stuff from the day we got Olivia sealed to us. I have to agree.... :-). So, I'm going to add a bit more to that special day. Getting Olivia sealed to us was one of the most amazing days of my life (besides marrying my wonderful husband Dan). She looked like an absolute angel. I don't know how we got so lucky to get such and beautiful and happy girl for our daughter forever and ever, but we did. We were also so happy to share that special day with my favorite oldest brother Scott and his wife Michelle as they got there two darling kids sealed to them as well. So, here are some pictures. I've been working on a movie with my dad, and will post it also so you can watch it. It is amazing if I do say so myself. For this post, the pictures on the left feature Grandparents and Great Grandparents to Olivia. Also, a full picture of everyone who came...except for those who left early and missed out on some pictures. The right features her looking cute as ever, and her with Savannah and Jordan (my brother's kids, who also got sealed, right after Olivia. All of these great pictures were taken by my sister-in-law Jaime. She did a great job!

3 comments:

Christina Hamilton said...

These brought tears to my eyes... They are beautiful pictures. I am so happy for you guys!

The six of us! said...

Hey guys, we just saw that you started a blog. Congratulations on the adoption and the sealing!!! Your family is beautiful!!! Is it ok to add you to our blog?

Dan and Melissa said...

To Kevin and Marilyn...yes, add us to yours. I just put you on ours also!