Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recent Happenings

I could make the past 2 weeks into about 10 posts, but I will just summarize, and show some pictures of our activities. We have enjoyed Lagoon Frightmares!We had a family reunion with Dan's family, and we got to spend some time with his Grandma. They also did the game there where you have to guess how much candy is in different jars, and Dan and I both came away winners. We have also spent time seeing my Grandpa.Dan and I also celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. We are an old married couple now! :-)We also are trying to spend tons of time with my brother and sister-in-law before they move. We had dinner with them, and they came down and we toured Sweet's Candy Factory. I also took my Mom on a tour there. Yummy candy!I also got to go to a Jazz game. They won there last pre-season game, and ended with a perfect pre-season. Now if they can only do as well during the regular season.....We also got to spend some time with my cousin and her family. Olivia sure loved playing with her kids!Also, we carved our pumpkin and enjoyed our first 2 snowstorms. Whew! I think that about sums it up!

No comments: