Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Playing with cousins

Olivia had the chance to have her cousins Savannah and Jordan come down to our house to play again. They all had so much fun together! I think the highlight was definitely eating lunch at the park. After they ate, they all tried to climb a nearby tree. Olivia was SO proud of herself when she climbed up it a little. I was proud of her as well, as this is quite an accomplishment for her, even though she was not that far off of the ground. She is getting a lot more strength on her left side which helps her do all these things. Then they all played on the playground for a while. After lunch, we got a shake from Iceberg, and shared it back at our house. Then we played some more. I am so glad that Olivia can live closer to her cousins on both sides of the family. She sure enjoys playing with them! What a great day we had today!

No comments: