
Things have been so busy lately, my blog has fallen down on the list. We are settled in now, and are really starting to enjoy the area we live in. Olivia is loving preschool and has one week left. She also is currently getting physical therapy. Next week, she gets to start her speech therapy and occupational therapy. So, all her stuff is keeping me plenty busy! Dan's work is going great, he is staying very busy!
We have been loving spending more time with family, and being able to celebrate birthdays, weddings, etc. with everyone without a 12 hour drive to do so. We also have been loving Lagoon, and we are excited to spend more time there this summer. So far every time we have gone we have gone with my brother, sister-in-law and their two kids. Olivia loves it!



Olivia and I at her cousin Jordan's preschool graduation, along with more family.

This week on Thursday, Janice Kapp Perry came to speak in our stake.

I invited family to come with me, and we got a great group!

We had pizza at our house, then headed over to the Stake Center. It was an amazing fireside! She has written so much music I know, that I hadn't even realized she's written. I loved being there with family as well, what a great night!
Well, that's us for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment