
As most of you know, my birthday was a couple weeks ago and we spent the day at Disneyland. This year you get in free on your birthday, and Olivia is still free, so we figured, why not? We had a fabulous day! Space Mountain is still my favorite (though I liked the music before they re-did the ride better). Olivia mostly only enjoyed Small World and the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride. It was a great day! Here are some pictures:

Olivia in line for her first ever Disneyland ride- ended up being Astro Orbiter

On Astro Orbiter

Olivia sitting cute with the honey pots.

Olivia enjoying the "Fantasmic" show!
And last but not least, Olivia rocking out on her favorite ride. She just can't sit still when music is playing!
3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! The Small World ride was closed when we were there. I bet my girls would have liked that one, too! Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy belated birthday! Mason and I just went for our birthdays and we are going again next week for McKenzie's. She keeps saying, "I'm going to Disneyland and I'm going to have a princess party!" Glad you had fun!
Groove on Olivia!! Have fun Tuesday too!
Post a Comment