Thursday, June 12, 2008

My First post...


Ok, I am new to blogging, but figured I'd give it a try....especially since we finally got DSL! Yeah! No more dial-up! Well, to start this blog and post, Olivia's adoption was finalized this past Tuesday. We have waited so long for this, and it's finally here. She is now officially Olivia Dalisay Heiner. We love her so much, and are happy she is now legally part of our family, though we've considered her as such since she joined our family back in November 2006, at 3 months old. She sure has grown, but is just as happy and darling as she was over a year and a half ago. So, nothing fancy on this post...I'm sure I'll get more creative as we go. Until then..........

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Yeah! I'm glad you started your blog! Looks great and your kids are adorable! Congrats on the finalization of Olivia's adoption. It will be fun to see you next month.

Melanie said...

Wow, I'm totally impressed with your excelent Blog skills!! Cute pictures too.

Michele said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you started blogging too. We miss you guys so much and wish you were closer, but at least we can check up on you more often now. Love ya!

The Stengel Tribe said...

Olivia has grown so much since we last saw her. CONGRATS!!!